
I just got my first Threadless t-shirt order yesterday. Today I wore "Happy Harvest" and it was the BEST DAY EVER because of it. You can't entirely see, but there are bunnies at the bottom, harvesting happy happy turnips, carrots, and what I can only assume to be yams.

Tomorrow I will wear "Nuts". My friend Chaz has the boy version, but I just couldn't resist.

Next Wednesday I have a job interview for part time work at John Howard Society (delivering life skillz and anger managment - that's right, I said skillz). I'm going to wear "This Is The Oldest I've Ever Been". It will make me feel "youthy" enough to get the job, I'm sure.

And just in case you can't read the writing on the brown one, it says:
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
10 comments:
Awe, yer so cute! And of all those t-shirts, I particularly like the one with the haiku on it. Those things are hilarious. "Refrigerator". Bahaha.
P.S. If that's your new haircut, it looks retardedly fabulous. Maybe not what you wanted, but it's dang purdy!
The Haiku T-shirt makes me think of Danielle. I love the "oldest I've ever been".... so true!
Thank you Janny for the compliment. I guess I'm warming to the new hair, but it's pretty tough to adjust when I was just starting to get long hair again. Oh well, there's always time to grow more :)
And Lisa, I know! It's such the perfect statement! You should really check out threadless.com - you'll love it. It's kinda pricey because you have to pay in american dollars, and then you pay shipping, and on top of it, when they deliver your shirts you pay another $17 in duty, but it's so worth it...
Oh, and Marla totally thought I was seriously going to wear a Threadless t-shirt to a job interview. To put everyone's mind at ease, that wasn't serious. I will dress respectably in neatly pressed pants and a button-up shirt. But I probably will be wearing my t-shirt tomorrow after the fact, to celebrate.
I really was worried, I'm not going to lie. I embrace my dumb-ness!
Marla - I thought th esame thing. I thought: " Oh! that Shauna, she forgot everything I taught her about dressing for job interviews. I know Nancy Langley was so impressed with that sensible skirt at the Bell Museum interview when you were in high school!! Or did you forget about that lovely job???
Good luck with the John Howard Society.
Canarama
Ah Shauna. I love all the cute poses. Happy Harvest is probably my favorite one. Well done! Well done indeed...
Merry Christmas, whas a threadless shirt? Is is it a threadless shirt does that mean its made out of plastic?
I heart threadless too. And also? You.
Post a Comment