
Yup. Sums it up. Thanks to Jan for the link - this monkey illustrates perfectly my condition. But I think that's a pretty damn optomistic crazy monkey, wouldn't you agree? He looks like he could use a little more sleep, and maybe would benefit from spending some time fixing his hair, but generally he looks like he's enjoying life. That about sums me up in a nutshell.
Updates on the things that have been keeping me up at night and keeping me from fixing my hair? Yah. School. But it makes my eyes bugg out in that cute way, too, indicating fear mixed with enthusiasm and an awareness of the limitless possibilities of the universe, too. Freakin' fabulous place to be, I think. So I sit here blogging instead of writing my integrative case study, a freaking crazy assignment that I just nominated for an award (despite the fact that I hate it with every fibre of my being right now, I recognize it as a unique and engaging way to learn - blah blah blah...)
And I think about all the places I've been and all the things I've done that caused my eyes to bugg out like that monkey's, and I consider myself the luckiest girl in the world. I push myself too hard sometimes, but heck, it's worth it. Just ask the crazy monkey!
1 comment:
Whar's my mommy??
I can't see with all the cataracts!
Will somebody change my diaper?
This smell is stifling, even to me!!
Post a Comment