
So I'm working on my application to the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council.
If I do a good job, they give me $17 000...
This is my explanation for such a long time with no posts.
I'm still here, but I think I might be going a little crazy.
2 comments:
Mom will be so pleased now that you've posted a picture of your new hair! Although it's possible that her joy will be mitigated by the fact that you look like you're about to eat someone's face. Ah well, I guess it's better to eat one person's face than the whole planet, as I often have a hankering to do.
What I've read of your proposal seems great. I'll get back to you about it asap. Or should I say asaph?? Hah, yes I am turning into C.A. a little bit more every day. But you know what? So are you!!
Go crazy?! Don't mind if I do!!!
It's too bad there's not some sort of stress/time score in the SSHRC application. Some way for them to know exactly what each applicant has gone through to get the proposal in on time and in proper format.
'Whoa, this girl wrote her's in blood. I think we better give her some money.'
Post a Comment