
That's right, beeotch! Shauna got an A+ in her graduate course in Community Psychology theory! Oh yeah... I'm the shit. (sorry - I'm just so damn proud of myself right now. I totally deserve to be proud, by the way. This course had nearly kicked my ass over Christmas, with a 20 page theory paper that just wouldn't quit - the cause of many tears, I'm afraid... but none shed in vain! A+!)
Just call me Lisa Simpson. Ryan did.
2 comments:
You kick so much butt! I love you. And I'm infinitely proud of you. In fact, I was telling one of my profs about you today, and she thinks your thesis is fabulous. Of course, she thinks mine is fabulous too. I guess we are both pretty fab. Catherine Ann must have done something right.
Way to fricking go, Shauna!! You should be proud, all that hard work and sleep deprivation is paying off. I want to see your name in lights before the year is out!
But, no pressure.
Post a Comment